Monday, April 4, 2022

Introduction

 Hello everyone , 

 Welcome to my own world. Today i have found my new interest which is writing my own blog.
In my blog i'm going to explain you about my life in a new country ( Finland). And i'm going to teach 
you finnish language as much as i known. First of all i will introduce about myself here.
 My name is Uma Devi Karthick, And my husband name is Karthick, our daughter name is Shraddha Siiri Karthick. We are from India,We are living in Finland from past four years. My husband is a Engineer. Due to his work we have moved to Finland. I'm working as a Tunti-Opettaja which means teacher who worked in vocational school for hourly basis. I'm working for six hours in a week which is very low. But for me this was really big and i worked hard to  earn this much. And I'm working with immigrants who moved from Syria,Turkey, and Thailand. I'm so happy and glad to work with them. I'm teaching them Mathematics and computer techniques in finnish language. Its always interesting to work with multicultural and multilingual peoples. In my blog i'm going to share with you some of my experience and basic finnish language skills which helps to survive in Finland for the beginner who are really willing to learn this language. There are so many sources to learn finnish but here in my blog you can learn from the view of immigrant. so you can easily relate with you. And thanks for reading this with patiences.
Thanks in advance for supporting me in a good way. With Br  Uma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

 Hello everyone ,   Welcome to my own world. Today i have found my new interest which is writing my own blog. In my blog i'm going to ex...